Once practitioners have filled their working slots on their calendar, these slots can be proposed to the patients to do remote consultations.
To let a patient schedule an appointment for a web-based video call with a doctor:
- Go to the Patients tab of the Console
- Click on the ... icon at the end of the patient's row
- Click on "Generate a video call scheduling link"
- Select one or several doctors, and set a call duration
- Send the generated link to your patient
Following this link, the patient will access a web page letting them schedule an appointment with the selected doctors.
The doctor will be notified by email when a patient schedules an appointment with them. The scheduled appointment will also be displayed in the doctor’s calendar.
10 mins before the appointment, a banner notification appears so the doctor can start the consultation.
Clicking on start triggers the call:
Once the consultation is over:
- A pop-up appears to ask the doctor to confirm that the appointment took place. Confirming triggers the payment on the patient’s side.
- The doctor is proposed to send a treatment form which is automatically pre-filled with all the consultation details.
Updated 5 months ago